TOP 20 ATTRACTION TICKETS & TOURS IN CHICAGO
Chicago is one of the most popular and vibrant cities in the United States. With a wealth of attractions and activities, it can be hard to narrow down the best tickets and tours for your visit. To make your trip planning easier, here are the top 20 attraction tickets and tours in Chicago.
1. Skydeck Chicago: Enjoy a 360-degree view of the city from the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower. The Skydeck is one of the most iconic attractions in Chicago and a must-visit for any first-time visitor.
2. Shedd Aquarium: Home to over 32,000 aquatic animals, the Shedd Aquarium offers a unique, interactive experience for visitors. You can explore the exhibits, including the Caribbean Reef and the Amazon Rising, or participate in a behind-the-scenes tour.
3. Navy Pier: Navy Pier is the city’s most popular lakefront destination. Stroll along the Pier or enjoy one of the many attractions, including the Chicago Children’s Museum, the Smith Museum of Stained Glass Windows and the Centennial Wheel.
4. Art Institute of Chicago: This world-renowned museum features an impressive collection of artwork from around the world. Explore the permanent collection or take a guided tour of the artwork and exhibits.
5. Field Museum of Natural History: The Field Museum houses a vast collection of artifacts and specimens from around the world. Learn about the history of life on Earth or explore the exhibits, including the Ancient Egypt and Underground Adventure.
6. Millennium Park: Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, Millennium Park is a great spot for visitors to explore. Take in the skyline views from the Jay Pritzker Pavilion or explore the interactive Crown Fountain.
7. Willis Tower Sky Deck: Take in stunning views of the city of Chicago from the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower. The Sky Deck is a must-visit attraction and allows visitors to take in the sights of the city from 1,353 feet in the air.
8. Adler Planetarium: Get a firsthand look at the universe at the Adler Planetarium. Take a guided tour of the historic observatory or explore the space exhibitions.
9. Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour: Explore the legacy of one of America’s most iconic architects with a guided tour of the Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio.
10. Museum of Science and Industry: This interactive museum features over 35,000 artifacts, interactive exhibits and educational programs. Explore the museum’s four main galleries or take a guided tour.
11. Lincoln Park Zoo: Located in the heart of Lincoln Park, the Lincoln Park Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the country. Take a stroll through the park and explore the over 200 species of animals, including the iconic polar bear.
12. Wrigley Field Tour: Take a guided tour of the historic Wrigley Field and learn about the history of the beloved Chicago Cubs.
13. Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise: Experience the city from the river with a guided tour of the Chicago River. Learn about the city’s history and architectural highlights from a knowledgeable guide.
14. The Magnificent Mile: Stroll along the Magnificent Mile and take in the iconic sights of Chicago. Explore the shops and restaurants along the mile or take a guided tour with a local expert.
15. 360 Chicago Observation Deck: Take in sweeping views of the city from the 94th floor of the John Hancock Building. Enjoy interactive exhibits, a cafe and bar and more at the 360 Chicago Observation Deck.
16. Chicago Food Planet Food Tours: Sample the city’s best culinary offerings with a guided food tour. Explore the city’s diverse food scene while learning about the city’s history and culture.
17. Segway Tours of Chicago: Get a unique perspective of the city with a guided Segway tour. See iconic sights such as Millennium Park, Navy Pier and the Magnificent Mile.
18. Chicago History Museum: Learn about the history of Chicago with a visit to the Chicago History Museum. Explore the interactive exhibits, take a guided tour or attend one of the many special events.
19. Garfield Park Conservatory: Take a stroll through the lush greenery of the Garfield Park Conservatory. Explore the lush gardens and unique exhibitions or take a guided tour of the conservatory.
20. John Hancock Observatory: Get a bird’s-eye view of the city from the 94th floor of the John Hancock Building. The observatory features interactive exhibits and a cafe and bar.