THE TOP 20 LONDON LAYOVER TOURS
1. Tower of London Layover Tour – Explore the Tower of London and its 900-year history with a private tour. See the Crown Jewels, the White Tower, and the famous ravens, and learn fascinating stories of treason, murder and mystery.
2. Big Bus London Layover Tour – Enjoy a hop-on hop-off tour of London’s major attractions, including Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and the Tower of London. See the city from a double-decker bus, with the flexibility to get on and off at each of the stops.
3. Westminster Abbey Layover Tour – Visit Westminster Abbey, the iconic Gothic church where some of the most important events in British history have taken place. You’ll also explore the magnificent coronation church and learn about its 900-year history.
4. Kew Gardens Layover Tour – Discover the stunning Kew Gardens, with its lush greenhouses and exotic plants. Stroll through the tranquil grounds, and explore the Victorian glasshouses, Japanese rainforest, and Treetop Walkway.
5. Westminster Bridge Layover Tour – Enjoy a leisurely tour of Westminster Bridge, one of the oldest bridges in London. Walk along the bridge, and admire the views of the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, and the River Thames.
6. Kensington Palace Layover Tour – Step back in time with a tour of Kensington Palace, the home of the British royal family. Learn about the palace’s fascinating history, and explore the State Apartments and Queen’s Gallery.
7. Buckingham Palace Layover Tour – Take a private tour of Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of the British royal family. Visit the State Rooms, the Queen’s Gallery, and the beautiful gardens.
8. National Gallery Layover Tour – Explore the National Gallery, one of the greatest art galleries in the world. Discover masterpieces from the likes of Van Gogh, Monet, and Rembrandt, and learn about the stories behind the paintings.
9. Tower Bridge Layover Tour – Admire the iconic Tower Bridge, one of London’s most iconic landmarks. Take a tour of the bridge’s two towers, and learn about the history of one of the world’s most recognisable bridges.
10. St. Paul’s Cathedral Layover Tour – Visit St. Paul’s Cathedral, the iconic London landmark and the largest cathedral in the UK. Explore the majestic interior and learn about the history of this incredible building.
11. London Eye Layover Tour – Enjoy a ride on the London Eye, the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel. Take in the sweeping views of the city from the top of the wheel, and see the city from a different perspective.
12. Hyde Park Layover Tour – Explore London’s largest royal park, Hyde Park. Stroll through the tranquil grounds, and visit the famous monuments, including the Albert Memorial and the Serpentine.
13. British Museum Layover Tour – Discover the British Museum, one of the world’s greatest museums. Explore the museum’s extensive collection, and learn about the history of some of the world’s most famous artefacts.
14. Windsor Castle Layover Tour – Take a private tour of Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. Explore the State Apartments, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, and the beautiful grounds.
15. Camden Market Layover Tour – Visit Camden Market, London’s most popular tourist destination. Explore the bustling market, with its eclectic mix of stalls, and find unique souvenirs to take home.
16. Houses of Parliament Layover Tour – Take a tour of the Houses of Parliament, the iconic home of the British government. Learn about the history of the building and its role in the country’s government.
17. Churchill War Rooms Layover Tour – Visit the Churchill War Rooms, the underground bunker where Winston Churchill and his Cabinet held meetings during World War II. Learn about the fascinating history of this hidden gem.
18. Greenwich Layover Tour – Explore the World Heritage Site of Greenwich, home to the Prime Meridian Line and the Royal Observatory. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the beautiful grounds, and visit the many attractions.
19. Natural History Museum Layover Tour – Discover the Natural History Museum, the largest natural history museum in the world. Explore the exhibits, including the dinosaur galleries and the Earth Galleries, and learn about the history of the Earth.
20. Madame Tussauds Layover Tour – Step into the world of celebrities with a visit to Madame Tussauds. See life-like wax figures of some of the world’s most famous people, and take photos with your favourite stars.