THE TOP 20 BEST DUBROVNIK TOURS & EXCURSIONS
Dubrovnik is a must-see destination in Croatia, boasting an array of stunning architecture, picturesque streets, and breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea. With so much to explore and experience, it can be hard to narrow down the best way to experience the city. To help make your planning easier, here are the top 20 best Dubrovnik tours and excursions.
1. City Walls Tour: Take a guided tour of the ancient city walls of Dubrovnik. You’ll get to explore the intricate architecture and learn about the city’s history as you meander along the walls.
2. Old Town Walking Tour: Stroll through the cobblestone streets of Dubrovnik’s old town, exploring its many churches, monasteries, and palaces.
3. Islands Boat Tour: Cruise around the Elafiti Islands and enjoy the views of the Adriatic Sea. You’ll get to visit the islands of Šipan, Koločep, and Lopud and learn about the local wildlife and culture.
4. Kayak Tour: Explore the hidden coves of Dubrovnik from the comfort of a kayak. You’ll get to paddle around and admire the beautiful coastline.
5. Game of Thrones Tour: Follow in the footsteps of your favorite Game of Thrones characters with this tour. You’ll get to visit the filming locations and learn about the series’ history from your knowledgeable guide.
6. Cavtat and Konavle Tour: Take a day trip to nearby Cavtat and Konavle and explore their natural beauty. You’ll get to visit the local wineries and have a chance to sample the local wines.
7. Cable Car Ride: Enjoy the views of Dubrovnik and its surrounding islands from the top of Srd mountain. The cable car ride is a great way to experience the city’s beauty from a unique perspective.
8. Sunset Cruise: Experience the beauty of Dubrovnik at sunset with this cruise. Relax on the deck, sip some drinks, and admire the sunset as you sail around.
9. Sea Kayaking Tour: Spend the day kayaking around the Elafiti Islands and discover hidden coves and beaches.
10. Food Tour: Taste the local cuisine of Dubrovnik on this tour. You’ll visit local restaurants and markets, learning about the food as you go.
11. Hiking Tour: Hike up Srd Mountain and take in the stunning views of Dubrovnik and its surrounding islands.
12. Scuba Diving Tour: Dive into the depths of the Adriatic Sea and explore the underwater world of Dubrovnik.
13. Wine Tasting Tour: Learn about the local wines of Dubrovnik on this tour. You’ll get to visit the wineries, sample the wines, and learn about the history of winemaking in the area.
14. Island Hopping Tour: Take a boat tour around the Elafiti Islands and visit the many islands in the area. You’ll get to explore the hidden beaches and coves of the islands.
15. Sailing Tour: Sail around the Adriatic Sea and explore the coastline of Dubrovnik. You’ll get to visit the nearby islands and admire the incredible views.
16. Dubrovnik City Tour: Take a guided tour of the city and learn about its history and culture from your knowledgeable guide.
17. Jet Ski Tour: Get an adrenaline rush as you ride a jet ski around the Adriatic Sea.
18. Cycling Tour: Take a cycling tour of the city and explore the streets and attractions of Dubrovnik.
19. Hvar Island Tour: Visit the beautiful island of Hvar, located just a short ferry ride away from Dubrovnik.
20. Pelješac Peninsula Tour: Explore the stunning scenery of the Pelješac Peninsula on this tour. You’ll get to visit the local wineries and sample their wines.