from $ 48 USD
Select Date and Travelers
Number of travellers
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: 4-Hour Guided Tour
Save time and hassle with early reserve line access to the Statue Ferry
Enjoy admission to the Statue of Liberty’s Pedestal and Museum
Tour the Ellis Island Museum and learn about the history of immigration
Departure & Return points:
Meet outside the bookstore at Castle Clinton National Monument. Castle Clinton is located in Battery Park, where the Statue Ferry departs.
Skip the Ticket Line
Reserve timed access for the security line
Round-trip ferry tickets
Entry ticket for Statue of Liberty Pedestal
Guided tour of Ellis Island Museum
Professional tour guide
Meet your guide in Battery Park at Castle Clinton, a former fort. You’ll begin your 4-hour guided tour with priority boarding on the Statue Ferry.
During the ferry ride your guide will tell you about the remarkable history of the Statue of Liberty and the inspiration it has given to millions of immigrants. After disembarking on Liberty Island, you’ll tour the grounds and take in views of the amazing New York City skyline.
Enter the Pedestal of the Statue to visit the museum and learn about the construction and architecture of the Statue of Liberty. Hear the remarkable stories of people that made this a reality. After exiting the Pedestal, you’ll board the ferry for Ellis Island.
As you tour the grounds and the museum your guide will tell you about the millions of immigrants who passed through Ellis Island. At the conclusion of the tour you can stay on to explore more or enjoy lunch on Ellis Island before returning to the city by ferry.
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
• The tour takes place rain or shine. In the rare case the operator is forced to cancel the event, ticket holders will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability) or offered a refund
• This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. It is advised that you wear comfortable walking shoes
• Security screening will take place prior to boarding the ferry. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search
• Lockers are available for backpacks, strollers, and large items (at an additional cost of USD 2.00)
• The Afternoon Tour will have longer lines, larger crowds and may not visit Ellis Island. If your schedule allows, please select the Morning Tour (08:30) which will have the least wait time
• Please note this tour is very popular and early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment