from $ 45 USD
Select Date and Travelers
Number of travellers
Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque Half-Day Tour from Dubai
OverviewExplore one of the world's most spectacular sites of worship on a half-day morning or afternoon tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Benefit from round-trip transfers from your hotel in Dubai and the services of a professional driver/guide.
Discover a stunning monument to Islamic architecture at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Marvel at impressive features, such as the marble mosaics and Swarovski chandeliers
Get a better understanding of Islamic culture and the vision of the former president of the UAE
Take some spectacular photos of the complex and its impressive structures
Departure & Return points:
Pick-up is available from hotel in central Dubai or Port Rashid, the Holiday Inn Express at Dubai International Airport and Pullman Hotel Deira city center in Sharjah City. Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Motor and Investment Cities or any hotels far from central Dubai is available for an additional fee based on your location.
Pick-up and drop off at your Central hotels or other Central locations
Transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
All admission fees for attractions mentioned in the tour description
Cold mineral water
Any other expenses not mentioned in "what's included"
ItineraryDepart Dubai and journey to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi by modern air-conditioned vehicle. Relax in comfort on the 90-minute drive with your professional driver/guide (if option booked). On arrival, marvel at the 8th largest mosque in the world.
Spread over 30 acres, the magnificent structure took more than a decade to build and now stands as a showcase for the United Arab Emirate’s Islamic cultural heritage. Roam around the site, where up to 40,000 worshippers can be accommodated at any one time.
Marvel at priceless features, such as the huge Swarovski crystal chandeliers, floral mosaics and artifacts of gold, silver and marble. Be amazed by the gigantic carpet in the main prayer hall. Measuring 60,570 square feet and weighing 35 tons, the carpet was made in Iran and is the result of the toil of thousands of carpet weavers over 2 years!
Take stunning souvenir photos of the complex and its awe-inspiring architecture, and get a better appreciation of the vision of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the late president of the UAE and the mastermind behind the mosque. Depart Abu Dhabi and journey back to Dubai for drop off at your hotel or designated location.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
• The duration of the tour includes the time required for hotel pick-up and drop off
• Complimentary pick-up is available from hotels in central Dubai
• The pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by email
• Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. The supplier can provide a local abaya and scarf (long black dress) if needed. Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men
• It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival
• This tour may be conducted in two different languages simultaneously
• This tour cannot accommodate for wheelchairs
• The tour duration includes the pickup and drop off