from $ 58 USD
Select Date and Travelers
Number of travellers
Abu Dhabi Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
OverviewExplore the history of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour tour of the largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to see a masterpiece of Islamic architecture, marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, admire the Etihad Towers and more.
Go inside the world's 4th largest mosque at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers and Ferrari World
Take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
Admire the new attractions of Yas Island
Learn the history of the Emirates at the UAE Heritage Village
8 - 9 hours
Departure & Return points:
Pick-up from Dubai Central Hotels or Towers. Pick-up from Movenpick Ibn Battuta, Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities and Silicon Oasis City or any hotels far from Dubai Central is available only with additional cost based on the location or to come near to central area. Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or e-mail. Pick-up from Niaf, Gold Souq and Al Sabkha area is available at Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel Deira. The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times.
Pick-up and drop off at central Dubai hotels Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle Licensed, bilingual tour guide Cold mineral water
Tips and any expenses or services not mentioned in "what's included" Entrance to the Emirates Palace, Ferrari World or the Etihad Towers. These can however be viewed from the outside Lunch, time allocated for lunch break but at own expense
ItineraryExplore the rich past, vibrant present and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, travel along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi, listening to fascinating stories about one of the richest cities in the world along the way. Upon arrival, Drive through Yas Island and pass by Ferrari world as well as passing by Yas viceroy.
Visit inside the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to marvel at the white facade of the 4th largest mosque in the world.
Next, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to experience the 8-kilometer stretch of pristine waterfront up close. Admire the clean water of the harbor as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government. Then stop by another of Abu Dhabi's landmarks, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will remember the imposing tower.
The next stop will be at the Marina mall, where you can take a lunch break (at your own expenses) and dine at the mall's restaurants or enjoy the food court options.
Travel back in time and explore the history of the Emirates at the UAE Heritage Village. Visit the Abu Dhabi Museum inside the village to see some interesting specimens, such as a replica of an oasis desert village.
Then enjoy the drive back to Dubai, where you will be dropped off.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
• It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Heritage Village during any Islamic festival
• Mosques have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. A long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) may be provided by the tour operator; Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will be a refused entry. The tour operator cannot provide any clothing for men
• Tattoos must be covered
• The duration of this tour will be between 8 and 9 hours, depending on traffic
• It is not recommended to book this tour on Friday if you have a return flight on the same day, as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed
• This tour might operate in 2 different languages at the same time
• No wheelchair facilities