TOP 20 ATTRACTION TICKETS & TOURS IN NEW YORK
1. Empire State Building – One of New York City’s most iconic landmarks, the Empire State Building is a must-see for any visitor to the city. With breathtaking views from the observation decks, it is a great way to experience the beauty of New York City from above.
2. Statue of Liberty – No visit to New York City is complete without a visit to the iconic Statue of Liberty. Take a cruise around the harbor or climb to the top of the pedestal for a unique view of the NYC skyline.
3. Central Park – A peaceful oasis in the bustling city, Central Park is the perfect place to take a break. With plenty of outdoor activities such as walking, biking, and boating, it’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy some time outdoors.
4. Brooklyn Bridge – Spanning the East River, the Brooklyn Bridge is one of the most iconic landmarks in New York City. Take a walk across the bridge for amazing views of the city skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge Park.
5. High Line – The High Line is an elevated park that runs along the west side of Manhattan. With beautiful views of the city and plenty of activities to take part in, it’s a great way to spend an afternoon in New York City.
6. Times Square – One of the most iconic locations in New York City, Times Square is a must-visit for any traveler. With its bright lights, bustling crowds, and plenty of entertainment, Times Square is the perfect place to take in the energy of the city.
7. Metropolitan Museum of Art – Home to one of the world’s finest collections of art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art is a must-see for any art lover. With over two million works of art, it’s the perfect place to explore the world of art and culture.
8. 9/11 Memorial & Museum – Pay tribute to the victims of the September 11 attacks at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Located at the former World Trade Center site, the memorial and museum provide a somber and moving experience for any visitor.
9. Rockefeller Center – Located in Midtown Manhattan, the Rockefeller Center is one of the city’s most popular attractions. With its ice-skating rink, observation deck, and plenty of shopping and dining, it’s the perfect place to spend an afternoon.
10. Bronx Zoo – The Bronx Zoo is one of the largest urban zoos in the world, with over 4,000 animals. Take a tour of the zoo to see some of the world’s most exotic animals in their natural habitats.
11. Coney Island – Take a trip to Coney Island for a classic NYC experience. With its carnival rides, boardwalk, and beach, it’s the perfect place to spend an afternoon or evening.
12. One World Observatory – Located at the top of the One World Trade Center, the One World Observatory offers some of the most breathtaking views of the city. Take a tour of the observatory for an up-close look at the city skyline.
13. Museum of Modern Art – With over 200,000 works of modern art, the Museum of Modern Art is a must-visit for any art lover. Explore the museum’s vast collection of modern and contemporary art from around the world.
14. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – Located on the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, this museum is dedicated to the history of aviation and military history. Take a tour of the museum to learn about the history of the US Navy and its aircraft carriers.
15. Grand Central Terminal – Grand Central Terminal is an iconic landmark in New York City. With its grand architecture and bustling crowds, it’s a great place to take in the energy of the city.
16. Chelsea Market – Located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, the Chelsea Market is a great place to explore the city’s culinary scene. With its unique shops and eateries, it’s the perfect place to find a delicious new meal.
17. Broadway – Catch a show on Broadway for a truly unforgettable experience. With its long history of theatrical performances, there’s no better place to experience the best of New York theater.
18. American Museum of Natural History – Located on the Upper West Side, the American Museum of Natural History is a great place to explore the natural world. With its vast collection of artifacts and interactive exhibits, it’s the perfect place to learn about science and nature.
19. Ellis Island – Take a tour of Ellis Island to learn about the history of immigration to the United States. With its interactive exhibits and stunning views of the Statue of Liberty, it’s a great way to get a glimpse into the past.
20. New York City Food Tour – Take a food tour of New York City to explore the city’s vibrant culinary scene. With its delicious restaurants and unique dishes, it’s the perfect way to experience the best of New York City’s food culture.