TOP 20 ATTRACTION TICKETS & TOURS IN MUNICH
Munich is an exciting city, offering a wide variety of attractions and activities. Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline rush or a more relaxed sightseeing experience, there are plenty of attractions and tours to keep you entertained in Munich. From the world-famous Oktoberfest to the Olympic Stadium, here are the top 20 attraction tickets and tours in Munich.
1. Oktoberfest: Experience the world’s largest beer festival with a ticket to Oktoberfest. This ticket will give you access to one of the beer tents, where you can savor some local brews and enjoy the traditional music and festivities.
2. Third Reich Walking Tour: Take a walking tour of the sites of Nazi Germany, including the infamous Dachau Concentration Camp and the Olympic Stadium. You’ll learn about the history of the Third Reich and the legacy it left behind.
3. Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip: Visit the fairytale castle of King Ludwig II. This day trip will take you to Neuschwanstein Castle, located in nearby Bavaria. You’ll have plenty of time to explore the castle and take in the stunning views.
4. Englischer Garten: Spend an afternoon in one of the largest public parks in Europe. This sprawling park features a variety of attractions, from a Japanese teahouse to a beer garden.
5. English Garden Boat Tour: Take a leisurely boat tour of the English Garden and enjoy its tranquil beauty. This tour will take you along the lake and you’ll get a unique view of the garden’s many attractions.
6. BMW Museum: If you’re a car enthusiast, then a trip to the BMW Museum is a must. You’ll get to explore the history of the iconic car brand and see some of their most famous models.
7. Olympic Stadium Tour: Explore the stadium that hosted the 1972 Olympic Games. This tour will take you around the stadium and you’ll learn about the history of the games and the impact they had on Munich.
8. Munich Residenz: Take a guided tour of the former royal palace of the Wittelsbach dynasty. You’ll get to explore the beautiful Baroque palace and its impressive art collection.
9. Viktualienmarkt: Spend an afternoon in the city’s oldest and largest market. You’ll find a variety of stalls selling fresh produce, flowers, and souvenirs.
10. Munich Beer Tour: Sample some of Munich’s finest beer on this guided tour. You’ll visit some of the city’s most popular beer halls and learn about the history of beer and brewing in Munich.
11. Marienplatz: Visit the heart of Munich and explore the cobbled streets of Marienplatz. This beautiful square is the perfect place to enjoy some traditional Bavarian culture and spot some of the city’s most iconic landmarks.
12. Deutsches Museum: The world’s largest museum of science and technology, the Deutsches Museum offers a fascinating insight into the world of science and engineering.
13. Nymphenburg Palace: Pay a visit to the former summer palace of the Bavarian kings. This grand palace is surrounded by beautiful gardens and offers a glimpse into the opulent lifestyle of the Wittelsbach dynasty.
14. Allianz Arena: Visit the home of Bayern Munich, one of the most successful football clubs in the world. You’ll get to explore the stadium and learn about the team’s history and achievements.
15. Theresienwiese: Take a stroll through the Theresienwiese, the site of the world-famous Oktoberfest. Here you’ll find plenty of attractions, from carnival rides to traditional Bavarian music.
16. Hofbräuhaus: Enjoy a beer and some traditional Bavarian fare at the world-famous Hofbräuhaus. This famous beer hall is one of the most popular attractions in Munich and it’s a great place to soak up some local culture.
17. Bavaria Filmstadt: Visit the movie studio complex of Bavaria Filmstadt. You’ll get to explore the backlots of some of Germany’s most popular films and TV shows and learn about the film industry in Munich.
18. Munich Bike Tour: Take a guided bike tour of the city and discover some of Munich’s hidden gems. You’ll get to explore the city at a leisurely pace and learn about its unique history and culture.
19. BMW Welt: Explore the world of BMW at the BMW Welt. This interactive museum offers a unique insight into the brand’s history and its various models.
20. Munich Zoo: Visit one of the largest zoos in Europe and explore the animal kingdom. You’ll get to see some of the world’s most exotic animals and learn about their habitats and behavior.