Orlando Layover Tours
If you’re looking for an exciting and enjoyable way to spend your layover in Orlando, then why not consider one of the many layover tours available? From thrilling theme parks to historical landmarks, there’s plenty to explore in the “Theme Park Capital of the World”. Here’s our list of the top 20 Orlando layover tours that will make your layover something to remember.
1. Universal Studios: With world-class attractions and rides, Universal Studios is a must-see for anyone visiting Orlando. Take a tour of the park and experience the thrills of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the 3D-HD madness of Transformers: The Ride, and the jaw-dropping effects of Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.
2. Walt Disney World: With its four theme parks, two water parks, and over 25 hotels, Walt Disney World is an Orlando favorite. Take a guided tour of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom and explore the world of Disney.
3. SeaWorld Orlando: Get up close and personal with marine life at SeaWorld Orlando. Take a tour of the park and enjoy thrilling rides, educational shows, and animal encounters.
4. Kennedy Space Center: Home to one of the most important space exploration sites in the world, the Kennedy Space Center offers a unique look into the history and future of space exploration. Take a tour and explore the Astronaut Hall of Fame, the Space Shuttle Atlantis, and the Rocket Garden.
5. Discovery Cove: Home to some of the most beautiful beaches and wildlife, Discovery Cove offers a one-of-a-kind experience. Take a tour of the park and explore its picturesque lagoons, coral reefs, and lush landscape.
6. Orlando Balloon Rides: Experience the city of Orlando in a unique and exciting way with a hot air balloon ride. Take this once-in-a-lifetime tour and soar above the city for stunning views of downtown, the nearby lakes, and the theme parks.
7. Gatorland: Take a tour of Gatorland and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with some of the world’s most feared predators. Get an up-close look at alligators, crocodiles, and other reptiles.
8. LEGOLAND Florida: Take a tour of the world’s largest LEGOLAND and explore its many attractions. Take a ride on the Dragon Coaster and explore the Imagination Zone.
9. Harry P. Leu Gardens: Take a tour of the Harry P. Leu Gardens and explore its 50-acres of lush and beautiful gardens. Take a leisurely stroll through the trails and enjoy the sights and smells of the gardens.
10. Daytona International Speedway: Take a tour of the “World Center of Racing” and explore the track where NASCAR and other racing events take place.
11. International Drive: Take a tour of International Drive and experience the hustle and bustle of the city. Check out the shops, restaurants, and attractions along the drive.
12. Ripley’s Believe It or Not: Take a tour of Ripley’s Believe It or Not and explore its collection of strange and unusual artifacts. Get a look at the two-headed creatures, shrunken heads, and more.
13. ICON Orlando: Take a tour of ICON Orlando and experience the thrill of the 400-foot tall observation wheel. Enjoy stunning views of the city and beyond.
14. Holy Land Experience: Take a tour of the Holy Land Experience and explore its recreations of ancient Jerusalem and the life of Jesus.
15. Winter Park Scenic Boat Tours: Explore the lakes and canals of Winter Park with a tour of the city on a boat. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city and its surrounding areas.
16. Kennedy Point Park: Take a tour of the Kennedy Point Park and explore its many trails, boardwalks, and observation decks. Enjoy the stunning views of the city and its surrounding areas.
17. Orlando Science Center: Take a tour of the Orlando Science Center and explore its numerous exhibits and interactive displays. Learn about science and technology in a fun and engaging way.
18. Orange County Regional History Center: Take a tour of the Orange County Regional History Center and explore its exhibits on early Central Florida life.
19. Orlando Museum of Art: Take a tour of the Orlando Museum of Art and explore its collection of art from the 19th and 20th centuries.
20. Florida Mall: Take a tour of the Florida Mall and explore its many stores, restaurants, and attractions. Shop ‘til you drop or take a break and relax in one of the many restaurants.